Essentials Driving in France Travel Kit
Our Essentials Driving in France travel kit contains most of the equipment you need to carry with you when driving in France
One high viz jacket is required for each occupant of the vehicle. If you are also driving in Spain or some other European countries you will need Two warning triangles.
Our essentials Driving in France Travel Kit contains most of the equipment that you need to carry in your car, van, lorry or motorcycle when driving in France.
Remember you need a high viz jacket for each occupant of the vehicle. If you are also driving in Spain or some other European countries you will need Two warning triangles instead of one.
- Spare bub & fuse kit
- GB sticker
- 2 high visibility vests
- 1 warning triangle
- First aid kit
- Headlamp beam deflectors/converters/adapters
- Extra high visibility vests
- 2 breathalysers
You won't win any fashion awards wearing these high visibility vests, but they do pass these essential requirements:
- high visibility - check!
- reflective strip - check!
- fit all sizes up to and including XL - check!
- light-weight - check!
- help keep you safe on the side of the road - check!
- help avoid a fine for not having one - check!
You might also like